
Dear Sabre,
Today marks one month of life without your sweet presence. We think of you daily (often hourly or more frequently than that) and miss you so much. Liam has asked for you and feels your absence too, but his love for the dogs he sees makes you live on in our lives in spirit. Though the dog hair is absent, the food crumbs from Liam are a constant reminder of you. We know if you were still with us, you would have those little crumbs and morsels cleaned up for us in a flash.
Keep looking over us-we feel safer knowing that you are there.
We love you!
snowman chocolate spoons
-
Need a cute homemade holiday gift idea? Or a DIY stocking stuffer? Try
these simple marshmallow chocolate spoons for hot cocoa. (This post was
originally...




2 comments:
Love you Sabre. We know you are in the loving arms of God.
Grandma O
Love you all and feel your pain so much... I can't help crying everytime I open your blog now as the song/music is so moving. I hope Sabre found Francesca and hope they don't miss us too terribly...and I know they know they will see us one day too. So sorry Liz...
Post a Comment