O'Briens

O'Briens
A twelve year journey including a very long ortho surgery residency, first year as staff, a move to Fort Irwin AKA The Moon, a move back to DC, and now finally settling for a while in the Augusta, Georgia area-this blog tells a story of a boy and a girl leaving NYC, both switching careers, joining the Army, starting our family, loving, losing, living... Buckle up, this life of ours is bumpy, but full of love and lots of adventure.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday, Grandma R


Mommy said she was sorry for not posting earlier. She was trying to do a bunch of things and neglected the blog.

Happy Birthday, Grandma R.


I love you and can't wait to see you tomorrow. I had fun hanging out with you and Grandpa at dinner last weekend and loved playing at Borders.

Slobbery kisses to you!
Liam

2 comments:

Kim Rhynerson said...

Thank you Sir Liam the Cutest for your good wishes. It was fun to be with you on my birthday - my wish did come true. Also, Grandpa R and I enjoyed so much having dinner with you at Austin Grill last Saturday.

I can't wait to see you again this weekend.

Lots of love and kisses,

Grandma R

Grandma O said...

I KNOW you wished a big big Happy Birthday to Grandma R.

We do too...although,we are a little late....but good wishes are always fun to get.

You are sooooo sweet, smart (a genius) and handsome.....you are 'The Best' (p.s. don't tell anyone else, it is our secret :-)
lots of love, slobbery kisses right back at you...Grandma O