Here's to the most courageous, kindest, most generous, smartest, most dazzling woman ever--my mom and grandma R to my kiddos. We love you and are so lucky to have you in our lives as a positive influence to us and our children.
Happy 60th Birthday, Mom!
snowman chocolate spoons
-
Need a cute homemade holiday gift idea? Or a DIY stocking stuffer? Try
these simple marshmallow chocolate spoons for hot cocoa. (This post was
originally...




3 comments:
Happy Birthday Grandma R!
We know how you revel in being Grandma to Liam, Isabelle, and Mailee. And they are lucky to have you!
We will see you soon, to give our good wishes in person :-)
lots of love,
Grandpa and Grandma O
(Fred and Ellen !
Dear Sir Liam the Cutest, my Beautiful Isabelle and Mailee,
It was a very memorable celebration of my 60th birthday that your Mom and Aunt C had planned and held on December 18th at a French restaurant - l'Hermitage Bistro in Occoquan, VA. I could not have asked for more - having my family (Grandpa R, Grandparents O, your Mom (your Dad could not come due to his on-call duty at the hospital), your Aunt and Uncle Chachi) and friends gathered for a nice time with delicious food, excellent service in a very cozy and elegant decor atmosphere... I really appreciated all the details that your Mom and Aunt C had put into this event.
I look forward to having many more birthday celebrations as I always pray that I will be able to witness all of your life's events too.
Love you all very much,
Grandma R
Dear Sir Liam the Cutest, my Beautiful Isabelle and Sweet Mailee,
It was a very memorable celebration of my 60th birthday that your Mom and Aunt C had planned and held on December 18th at a French restaurant - l'Hermitage Bistro in Occoquan, VA. I could not have asked for more - having my family (Grandpa R, Grandparents O, your Mom (your Dad could not come due to his on-call duty at the hospital), your Aunt and Uncle Chachi) and friends gathered for a terrific time with delicious food, excellent service in a very cozy and elegant decor atmosphere... I really appreciated all of the details that your Mom and Aunt C had put into this event.
I look forward to having many more birthday celebrations as I pray daily that God will let me be able to witness all of my grandchildren’s important events of their lives.
Love you all very much,
Grandma R
Post a Comment