We go to an annual birthday party for our friend's daughter's birthday and it is always around Halloween. Last year we were the German beer drinking family, just because I think lederhosen is so funny, but this year we wanted to do something that Liam would understand. When we drive to Candy Cane City to play, he always notices the horses, so I thought, hey, let's all be cowboy/girls! And then I saw the most adorable pony costume--where you dress up as a cowboy and you put on the pony too and it looks like you are riding. Perfect, right????? Not so much... Liam started out liking the pony, once we got it on and then things started coming apart. Whether it was a lack of nap, and lord knows we tried today, or just a lack of interest--Liam was not having it. We did manage to get a few photos, but most of them just make you go, oh, poor guy. He fell asleep in the car on the way over, but woke up for the festivities and had a blast--well, sans costume. Oh well, he is still a cutie, costume or not!
Happy or Unhappy Halloween to all!




2 comments:
Dear Sir Liam the Cutest,
You looked great in that cowboy outfit and riding that little pony. It would have been a better picture of you with your Mom and Dad if you had a little nap before dressing up for the event. Anyway, you always will be our sweetest little grandson and we are glad that you enjoyed the party afterwards as you didn't need the costume to have fun, right?
Lots of love and kisses to you. Look forward to seeing you tomorrow morning. Grandpa and I will make you some yummy pancakes and smoothie.
Grandma R
Hi there Cowboy Liam !
Ride em cowboy! I agree with Grandma K you look cute in anything love ya...Grandma O
Post a Comment