O'Briens

O'Briens
A twelve year journey including a very long ortho surgery residency, first year as staff, a move to Fort Irwin AKA The Moon, a move back to DC, and now finally settling for a while in the Augusta, Georgia area-this blog tells a story of a boy and a girl leaving NYC, both switching careers, joining the Army, starting our family, loving, losing, living... Buckle up, this life of ours is bumpy, but full of love and lots of adventure.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Liam the Gardener

As I was meeting with different house painters, I needed an activity to keep Liam busy so I could discuss what needed to be done and decide on colors. Luckily Dad was here helping me plant some flowers and helping with the yard. Liam was very interested in helping out himself. He helped mow the lawn, water the flowers and even tried to push the wheel barrow. After such a long day, he went to bed early! So win win for everyone!




>

2 comments:

Grandma O said...

Hello Sir Liam
Wow, you are a terrific helper and a terrific gardener! I just know you inherited those qualities from Grandpa R and Grandma O, who love gardening also :-)
lots of love, Grandma O

Kim Rhynerson said...

Dear Sir Liam the Cutest,

What a great helper you were to do some yard work for your Mom. Grandpa R is known to have "green thumb". Actually, you can learn a few tricks about gardening from Grandpa R and Grandma O. It is wonderful to have such nice lawn and beautiful flowers around your Mom and Dad's house that I am sure they were very pleased.

Love you tons,

Grandma R